Tax Prep, Step 1:by Kerri Colombo on 03/06/17
It's that time of year again... 6 weeks until Taxes are due!
Here's a way to begin to get organized so you aren't scrambling in April!
1) Label a pocket folder: "Taxes 2016"
2) Sift through your inbox and pull all envelopes labeled "Important Tax Return Document."
3) Open each envelope (leave contents inside) & peak at contents
4) Label outside of each envelope with content, using Sharpie Marker.
example: "1099-Div," or "W-2"
5) Place labeled envelope inside your pocket folder.
That's enough for now!